Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From the Editor's Desk

I woke up this morning with excitement hoping to see my letter to Chris Kelly posted on his blog. This is America, I thought, and my letter raised some interesting points... Alas, I have failed again. The communists over at the Huffington Post deemed my comments as "abusive". The journalist who called Pope Benedict XVI an ex-Nazi among other things, deemed my comments as abusive! Oh well. I am glad that my comments weren't posted on their site. It proves my point further that the liberal hatred against the Catholic Faith knows no bounds... We will not be getting an apology from Chris Kelly any time soon. Perhaps I am looking at this wrong. Perhaps we should be apologizing to Chris Kelly. After all, it is not his fault that he hates Catholics... He is just repeating what he has been taught.-The Editor

No comments: