Thursday, May 22, 2008

Novena in Preparation for the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus


Please join the priests and religious of the Institute of Christ the King in praying the following Novena prayer in preparation for the Feast of the Sacred Heart on May 30th.
O most holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore Thee, I love Thee and with a lively sorrow for my sins, I offer Thee this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to Thy will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in Thee and for Thee. Protect me in the midst of danger; comfort me in my afflictions; give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, Thy blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Within Thy Heart I place my every care. In every need let me come to Thee with humble trust saying: Heart of Jesus help me. Amen.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in Thee!

No comments: